Julian Campbell Foundation
By Jason Thompson - UK Parachuting
Julian Campbell Foundation (JCF) is a charity that supports young people between the ages of 10 to 24 years old, helping them to manage their moods, well being and mental health.
JCF’s aims are to:
• Support and empower young people with mental health difficulties through mentoring.
• Improve the quality of the lives of young people with mood difficulties, by providing them with the necessary tools and resources to maximise their potential.
• Continue our research into young people and mental distress.
• Educate and enlighten the public, by creating a deeper and wider understanding of mental distress in young people.
• Challenge negative stereotypes surrounding young people with mental health difficulties