Tandem Skydiving for Charity
By JT - UK Parachuting
Charity Tandem Skydive:
- Book your skydive – £50 deposit is paid on booking, this can be refunded to yourself out of the sponsorship money collected. We will then send you confirmation and sponsor forms or you may like to set up an online fundraising page please click on the link to register: www.justgiving.com
- £150 balance for your skydive to be paid on the day, this can also be taken out of the sponsorship money collected.
- We will also require proof that you have raised the minimum, usually £100, if you have raised your money online this may not be needed.
- The weight limit for a Tandem Skydive is Male 17.0 Stone (107 Kg’s) Women 15.7 Stone (99Kg’s)
- The minimum age is 16 (under 16’s why not try Indoor Skydiving Click Here for more details)
- From 8th April 2016 over 40’s do not need to get a medical form signed by a doctor to take part in a Tandem skydive. The new form can be downloaded here
Fundraise with GoRaise
- GoRaise is a great way to top up donations for charity challenges. It’s often hard to ask people for money, but with GoRaise, people can generate a donation without it costing them a penny. GoRaise has partnerships with over 2,700 UK retailers, and every time individuals or companies buy things online, the retailer will give a donation to the shoppers chosen challenge. Please click here for further information.